Are you a Marketing Manager looking for a great opportunity in Consumer Electronics?
Marketing Manager - Up to £235 per day PAYE - 9-12 months - Surrey
This fabulous, award winning technology and electronics company is based in Surrey (near the M25 and M3), with excellent transport links and offering you huge potential for career development. Working with this company will provide the opportunity to be part of innovation and cutting-edge technologies that make a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Responsibilities for this Marketing Manager role include:
- Development of the communications plan and assets for services function
- Creating impactful consumer-facing communication assets, working in collaboration with other departments and the creative agency
- Regularly monitoring, measuring and adapting marketing plans to keep improving brand activities
- Create, present and execute robust business cases with clear ROI
- Stakeholder management
- Supporting on other projects as and when required
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in creating and implementing marketing strategy and campaign management (brand and/or agency)
- Strong ATL and BTL campaign management.
- Proven case studies of creating and implementing business cases.
- Exceptional stakeholder management at all levels
- Highly experienced in influencing and negotiation.
- Evidence of building, leading and managing a direct or indirect team.
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing channels, with considerable experience in Social Media and a strong understanding of performance marketing mechanics
- Able to simplify the complex, and engage people with an exciting and engaging vision for change
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and adopt innovative delivery mechanisms
- Ability to work efficiently across small to large budgets.
Marketing Manager - Up to £235 per day PAYE - 9-12 months - SurreyIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.