My client, a global agency who work across the real estate and corporate space are looking for Junior and Midweight designers to work at their East London based studio.
The company have been in the market for over 15 years and work day to day defining brands and creating highly effective marketing campaigns for some of the biggest names in the game.
They are looking for someone to join the team who has a passion for property and can see themselves adapting and evolving in the business. Our client is looking for people that are not afraid of speaking out and can present ideas and decisions for themselves and other members of the team boldly and with confidence.
Your portfolio will be beautifully presented and will display your background of working on editorial, brochures, site plans etc.
- Collaborative skills to work closely with account managers and designers
- Able to produce annual reports and other corporate work following strict guidelines
- Able to collaborate on creative concepts and then roll out across required print and digital channels
- Skills in artwork, repro and print processes, you're able to independently and perfectly prepare files for print in litho and digital processes
- An understanding of the basic principles of branding and able to roll out ideas across all mediums in a consistent manner
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- At least 2 years' experience working on annual reports and other corporate related works
- Ability to work fast and juggle multiple projects
- Efficient and organised working in macOS
- A positive attitude, exceptional organisation skills, and an excellent team player
- Desired - Experience in either a design agency or in-house, specialising in property or corporate
This role is paying between £23,000-£35,000 depending on experience.
Please send CV + portfolio ASAP to email@example.com