My client, a global agency who work across the real estate and corporate space are looking for a talented Senior Designer to join their East London based studio.
- You live and breathe design and like to stay up to date with industry trends, always on the lookout for inspiration.
- You like to encourage others to share and explore their ideas, collaborating across the agency to drive up standards of creativity.
- You get great satisfaction out of maintaining high standards.
- You're innovative with a problem-solving mind, passionate about what you do.
- You cultivate strong professional relationships and have excellent communication skills.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts to deliver excellently crafted solutions
- Create brands from scratch, as well as working within existing brand guidelines
- Oversee design projects, from concept to completion
- Work collaboratively, creatively and intellectually as individuals or within a team
- Able to accept and deliver constructive criticism
- Solid experience in creating brands from scratch
- Be confident in challenging creative briefs, that require a good level of conceptual thinking and rationalisation
- Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines
- Ability to work proactively and at a fast pace
- Able to liaise and manage clients' expectations, comfortably putting your point across
- 8-10 years' experience within a small to medium sized agency environment
- Efficient and organised working in macOS
- Exceptional skills in all standard required Adobe Creative Suite programs, shortcuts proficient
- A positive attitude, exceptional organisation, and excellent teamwork skills
If the above description outlines you as a professional and you are looking for your next move into an ever growing agency based in one of the buzziest parts of London, please send across your CV and portfolio ASAP - firstname.lastname@example.org