Associate Planning Director
This is a beautiful opportunity to take your career forward within one of the UK's very best design agencies. It will be particularly perfect for you if you are a senior-level Planner who is passionate about design, brand ID, packaging and innovation.
The role of strategy lies at the very heart of this agency's DNA and it shows: the work is seriously gorgeous. And the new business just keeps on coming.
Experience-wise, you'll need the following:
- Expertise: proven experience in the brand & design world. You'll already have some projects under your belt that you are damned proud of, and will be looking to continue your career at the top-level.
- Experience: this is a senior position within the agency and will involve some team management in addition to leading client strategy. You'll certainly need to be comfortable in a room.
- Passion: a love - of course - for the creative.
Next step: under the mentorship of the exceptional head of planning - and with the opportunity to lead (what will be) award-winning projects - you'll work your career towards Planning Director.
Other useful stuff to know:
- Salary in the region of £75k
- Competitive benefits
- Renowned, positive working culture and lovely, airy offices
- Top-level brands to sink your teeth into (FMCG and drinks)
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.