Project Manager (Social Media, Events, Digital, Print, Agency)
Project Manager to join a Creative Marketing Agency in London.
The Project Manager must have good relationships with Creative/Design department, Art-working Studio and the Client Service team, be client facing, campaign aware, and embrace collaboration with multiple partners and stakeholders both internally and externally.
From social media campaigns, to events and experiences, to digital content-led campaigns, you will work with the Project Directors / Assistants, Account Directors /Managers and business leads.
You will be responsible for driving every aspect of your projects and project delivery.
As a Project Manager, it is your responsibility to deliver projects on time and within budget, by planning and organising resources and people.
You'll need to track work to be completed, set deadlines and delegate tasks to the project team, identifying any potential risks.
As a Project Manager, you will need to:
- Demonstrate hands on project management ability and prioritise projects.
- Set objectives in line with the client needs, which may include scope, content, timings and budget.
- Plan work and set deadlines to meet.
- Monitor the work to make sure it is on time and within budget.
- Co-ordinate the work of your project team and delegate tasks where appropriate.
- Ensure project delivery is on time.
- Monitor overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Present reports defining project progress.
- Ensure you are using tools and systems such as Basecamp and Google Drive for successful management of client and project information.
- Implement and manage project changes.
- Assist in the coordination and delivery of workshops, engagement events and other project related activities.
- Working closely with the creative and design teams.
- Manage third-party relationships.
Your Personal Qualities
- Excellent organisation skills to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines.
- Meeting deadlines.
- The ability to monitor and control budgets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure.
- Able to prioritise across a number of projects.
- Digitally savvy on social channels and passionate about communications.
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Experience at prioritising and supporting multiple projects
- Experience in similar roles within a communications agency environment
- Experience of Graduate and Early Careers is desirable
- Price 2 qualification is desirable
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.