Social and PR Director (Mat Cover)
Social & PR Account Director - Maternity Cover- Agency- London
£40,000 - £45,000
Minimum 5 years' experience in a digital/social/PR agency or in-house equivalent
Major Players is working with one of the world's leading independent agencies, based in London's King's Cross, driving commercial success for their clients by applying brand action, joined-up data, creative technology and content frameworks to the way that people buy today - a digitally-fuelled, non-linear and dynamic ecosystem.
Their Social and PR department builds and supports brands by targeting key influencers (bloggers, vloggers, journalists etc.) in each market so that prospects and customers are persuaded to buy in the moments that matter. They create engaging social-friendly content with clever social strategies to reach their target audiences.
Their clients span both b2c and b2b, across FMCG, Hospitality, Property and Diary
This top agency are looking for a confident candidate at Account Director level to manage their Social & PR department for maternity leave cover (length of cover between 9-12 months). This person will directly manage their Social & PR manager, as well as working closely with the management team for new business opportunities, senior-level presentations etc.
* Ability to manage a small team and report to senior management.
* High level understanding of social media, with the ability to provide an ongoing strategic view/guidance, including paid social recommendations.
* Experience in creating successful content for social media channels, from working with creative/studio teams on initial concepts through to execution.
* Experience in media relations (working with journalists, bloggers, influencers etc), particularly hosting press events.
* Experience in new business - from preparing documents to pitches.
* Excellent at building rapport and trust with clients.
If this is exactly what you are looking for, then apply today! Don't delay!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.