Social Account Manager
Social Account Manager- Agency- London
Social Account Manager- THE COMPANY & ROLE!
Major Player is looking for an account handler, with social media experience, who can hold a true central role at a top creative agency in London, constituting a day to day contact for client and working with the broader agency team to ensure the smooth delivery of complex social media focused projects. The agency deliver ambitious content projects (ranging significantly in type and size), often doing things for the first time so they are looking for a clear head to help guide these projects to delivery with a minimum of stress.
Sitting in the Account Management team, supporting the Account Directors and Business Directors, it requires the management of clients, media owners, production companies and other external agencies.
The role requires planning and execution of projects adhering to strict deadlines/budgets. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-parties, ensuring that the project delivers as agreed upfront and keeping the client up to speed and aware of process, timings, deadlines etc.
* Guiding clients from conception through to final delivery, ensuring a pain free experience
* Working closely with the media agency from briefing to project delivery
* Day to day management of project development from beginning to end
* Help define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals
* Support the Business Director and/or Account Director on client requirements throughout the project
* Develop project timelines and associated communications documents.
* Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
* Determine and assess the need for additional resource if necessary during project cycle.
* Set and continually manage project expectations with client, team members and relevant 3rd parties
* Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel where appropriate
* Identify and resolve potential issues and conflicts
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
* Build and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
* Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
* Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
* 3 +years' experience in account (or project) management capacity, from an advertising/marketing perspective - social media experience is key
* An interest in media and a view on how the agency solutions could help deliver against client objectives
* High emotional intelligence, to be able to work well with individuals from a number of different backgrounds and with differing objectives
* Good presentational skills
* Be able to sell an idea to stakeholders and keep clients updated/involved throughout its lifecycle
* Demonstrated experience of client account handling
* Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
* Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
* Flexible during times of change
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
If this is exactly what you are looking for, then apply today! Don't delay!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
Apply for Social Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly