Middleweight Creative Producer
The Industry Club are looking for a Midweight Creative Producer to work across an exciting and diverse client base at this lovely Independent Creative Agency. Each of their clients are different and for each they work on various types of projects that could include anything from; activations, experiential, press, OOH, DM, POS, social content to web builds, so extensive experience across motion, digital and press is imperative.
Candidates should be able to manage multiple projects from a range of brands at any one time and be able to deliver projects from strategic origination through to final delivery. They will need to be self motivated, thoroughly organised and priority driven. Project scoping, budget and timings creation will be an everyday part of the role, so a love for process is key. A positive can-do attitude and being a problem solver is a must.
Experience working across numerous large fast paced accounts is key, running productions and shoots from start to finish is key, also demonstrating being able to deliverable a full cross section of TTL deliverables. We work closely a creative production team so both team work and independent working is important.
Core Skills / Experience:
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Accuracy and constant project knowledge– at everything and every stage
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, knowing how to work with different personalities
• Project driven and providing morale to the teams
• Ability to scope estimates and budgets and run reconciliations throughout a project
• Writing and running of PPMs, risk assessments, RASCIs and Statement of Works
• Manage multiple media projects from initial brief to final delivery.
• Delivers work to the highest standard whilst adhering to processes, considering the requirements and needs of both the agency and client.
• Builds and maintains good internal and external relationships to ensure that all work can be delivered effectively and efficiently.
• Is a proactive and highly organised individual with a responsible approach and a positive attitude. Be trusted, tolerant, and determined.
• Liaising with client-side personnel and partner agencies to ensure the delivery of assets, production masters and project files.
• Ensuring Quality Control and tech process is followed at all times
• Ensure all necessary campaign documents and fact sheets are supplied and talent and music usage logged correctly via internal systems.
• Provide production expertise and continually drive production best practice delivering on time and in budget.
• Be the first port of call for production expertise with both client and account teams.
• Develop a strong understanding of our client’s businesses and their communication objectives
• A team player that champions and supports the creative product. Checks the quality of work against scope, costs and timings, being sure to do all they can to contribute to the best possible outcome.
• Is commercially minded, with an awareness of client/agency rate cards and budgets allocated to each brief, understanding the importance of keeping costs/timesheets up to date.