Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Looking for an Account Manager role which gives you the opportunity to develop your integrated experience and see how different agencies collaborate for a major telco? This Account Manager role could be the perfect opportunity for you. You’ll be joining one of the best known network agencies in the industry, working on some truly innovative campaigns.
Looking for an integrated role, with CRM and data at the heart of it all? That’s exactly what you’ll be working on in this Account Manager role. This Account Manager will be responsible for keeping the account ticking over, ensuring that integrated campaigns covering everything from TV, social and digital through to press and OOH.
Have you got integrated experience? This is a great opportunity for this Account Manager to join a fun, friendly team who are great at what they do. If you’re an Account Manager who is great with clients and can keep on top of partner agencies then you’ll be at the top of their list.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Manager:
- Ensuring clients are kept up-to-date on progress
- Keeping on top of campaign development across TV, social, digital, press, OOH and video
- Working closely with partner agencies and the client
- Overseeing account finances
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Integrated experience including data and CRM
- Desire to progress in your career
- Agency experience essential
Please get in touch quoting JW906a when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly