Senior Associate / Manager - Media Manager
Day Rate - £250 - £300 DOE
Are you a PPC fanatic? Do you want to work for a well known Marketing Agency that thrives on a healthy work-life balance? Or perhaps you just feel its time for a change so want to take that leap of faith?
Major players are working with one the fastest growing marketing agencies in the UK right now, who are looking for their next fresh perspective. Could that be you?
What will you be doing?
- Demonstrate clear and thorough understanding of PPC advertising and deliver well- developed intelligent campaigns to successfully hit client KPIs.
- Deliver in-depth analysis to understand performance beyond top line metrics
- Manage the workload of yourself and junior team members to ensure all deadlines are met
- Agree with the clients/internal stakeholders on targets and how best to achieve them.
- Have experience using Search tools (Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Bing AdCenter etc.)
- Work with internal teams as needed to estimate budgets and volumes for prospective client proposals
- Responsible for the Search Ads 360 budget allocation and planning
- Competitor research to support new keyword implementation
- Responsible for bid management, keyword research and specific country targeting. Optimize campaigns with text for ads, etc.
- A/B testing setup and tracking
- Understands the full funnel strategy & digital marketing mix.
What do they want from you?
- Proven track record of similar PPC role or PPC campaign management, and can demonstrate improving performance and ROI
- Experience with Google Display Network, including remarketing etc.
- Experience with natural search planning and implementation
- Strong experience using search tools i.e. Google Analytics, Adwords Editor, Microsoft AdCentre
- Deep experience using keyword research tools
- Advanced Excel and experience using agency-level PPC campaign management platforms
- Extensive experience in running both UK-based and Global PPC accounts for multi-national clients, especially within the travel, news, retail, recruitment, & B2B sectors.
- Experience in running advertising campaigns across all major search engines: Google, Yahoo, MSN, Facebook, Yandex etc.
What would they like from you?
- Google Adwords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- SEO knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years managing a high volume of PPC campaigns