Our client is looking for a photographer to work both onsite and on location.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a professional photographer, ideally having trained in the discipline prior.
The staff photographer will also need experience of generating business.
Based on the needs of each specific project / shoot, the photographer will take pictures of people, settings, events and products.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES-
- Management of the studio as a rented space to third party clients. Being the first
point of contact for the studio hire.
- Management of the in-house/out-house photography services.
- Focused on Portrait, event and product photography.
- Developing photography departments infrastructure.
- Creation and ongoing development of an in-house photographic studio.
- You will work on various photography jobs across the business.
- Working with our clients departments and teams to discuss the images they
require and how they want to use them as well as their needs.
- Arranging still life objects, products and props.
- Managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems,
checking for quality and dealing with clients' concerns.
- Understanding traditional film and digital photography.
- Seeking out and generating business for the studio.
- Daily camera kit preparing and camera equipment returns.
- Technical set-up for studio shoots.
- Assisting Lighting and Camera Teams throughout the shoot day in the studio
- Managing the backend equipment of the studio.
- Coming up with new initiatives to improve the studio complex and at the same
time improving shooting flexibility.
- Reporting of any damages after shoots to relevant departments
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Degree or equivalent in photography, or relevant creative degree
- Experience in digital photography in a commercial studio environment
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of studio lighting
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Photographer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly