Senior Social Specialist
Social Specialist- Agency (Global Tech Brand)- London
Social Specialist- The Company!
Major Players is working with an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through their editorial mind-set they connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. Delivering this through three simple steps: to think, to make, to optimise. Working with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experience. These teams live and work right at the very heart of the clients' organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Social Specialist- The Role!
This top client is looking for a Social Media Specialist to work onsite with their new client - the world's largest social media site. This person will be support the Global Business Marketing team who is passionate about social marketing, content & community management and campaign measurement. The ideal candidate will have a data-driven approach to problem solving with hands-on experience delivering paid and organic content across multi-language and multi-channel social marketing (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
* Manage a content calendar and help cross-functional teams share social content across EMEA.
* Identify, create, and publish social marketing content that supports audience expectations while delivering against business objectives.
* Measure, report and analyse the performance of campaigns across channels. Understand social KPIs and provide insights and guidance to campaign leads.
* Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
* Innovate, implement test and learn strategies and deliver results.
* Work across Global Business Marketing teams, depending on project needs.
Skills and Experience:
* 3+ years of experience of managing social marketing content and strategy.
* Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
* Efficient and organized with strong attention to detail.
* Process-oriented and excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew