Award winning independent Customer Experience b2b agency combines technology, consultancy and digital marketing expertise for global clients. We create the type of experiences that build deeper customer relationships with the customer and enable marketing to connect and influence the full lifecycle.
They are looking for a digital strategist to help create innovation and effective campaigns for some of B2B’s leading technology and financial service brands.
Working alongside a great team of UX designers and developers, data scientists and content strategists to plan engaging customer journeys and digital experiences across multiple channels. You’ll need to have a strong view on why businesses should be embracing a customer-centric approach and how our marketing strategies can be the driving force of this transformation.
You’ll need the perfect balance of ‘left brain’ and ‘right brain’, comfortable sourcing and interrogating multiple data sources with our Data Science team to help develop innovative digital strategists to engage the audience combining message, content and channel.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Strong digital campaign experience
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Knowledge of Influencer and Advocacy Marketing strategies
- A deep understanding of inbound and content marketing strategies
- Understand and define complex digital customer journeys and where campaigns can be improved with great experiences and content
- Identify key audiences for campaigns to develop insightful strategic brief
- Be able to understand the client’s propositions and products and be able apply your insights on key markets, such as Technology and Financial Services
- Creation of email nurture strategies for automation platforms, such as Eloqua, Marketo and Hubspot.
For more information please email email@example.com with your cv immediately.