At Prophecy Unlimited, we’re all about making every moment matter; by pinpointing when and how people connect with a brand and maximising the value of each interaction to create more effective experiences.
Here, values are more than just words on a wall. They underpin everything we do, every day. And we’re always looking for more like-minded people to join us.
- Authentic through and through, we always keep it real.
- With constant collaboration underpinning our work, our people support one another to be the best they can be, because we’re in it together.
- For us, “that’ll do” will never do. We always find a better way – for our clients, our business and our people.
About the role
Looking for your first step into a career in Marketing? We have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious, tenacious and highly-organised Marketing Administrator to join the Prophecy team. As an essential member of the team you will support the day to day administration of our client’s websites, campaigns and digital enquiries, and be responsible for supporting the team with daily queries, web content and campaign support requests.
You will be the first line of support to the client retail centres, alongside maintaining an exceptional level of client service and relationship management.
This is the place to start your marketing journey, we’re the agency with Unlimited Possibilities.
Join us as our new Marketing Administrator and we’ll look to you to:
- Support the team in the successful running of the account, playing a vital role in continuing to build our relationship and reputation with client and in the marketplace
- Develop an understanding of our agency process and how we manage resource to enable effective workflow
- Produce and update contact and status reports, arranging status meeting as required
- Build and maintain both client and colleague professional relationships that engender trust add value
- Contribute to an environment of creative excellence, and demonstrate an understanding of digital and integrated thinking
- Demonstrate a continual desire to learn and develop a breadth of experience across digital, media and marketing techniques
To join us as a Marketing Administrator, you’ll need:
- Ideally you’ll have a relevant qualification, in Marketing or Business Administration and be looking to start your marketing career with one of the region’s top agencies.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing techniques, CMS, Google Analytics, SEO and PPC would be a real advantage
- Great communication skills are a must, along with experience of working across multiple projects; you’ll know how to keep all the plates spinning, with minimal breakages!
- You’ll feel comfortable working autonomously and as part of an efficient team
- A true passion for accuracy in all elements of your work, attention to detail is key for this one
- Drive and desire to get one step ahead of the needs and display an “already done” mentality
- Ideally you will have a passion for and knowledge of both digital and integrated marketing channels with demonstrable awareness of emerging trends
In return, we’ll give you:
A warm welcome, just across the bridge from Temple Meads, our modern, open-plan office couldn’t be more conveniently located. Here, you’ll find a collaborative and supportive environment, career development and training at every turn - and all of this, too:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off
- A Volunteer day
- Up to 5 days’ holiday buy back
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle schemes
- Fresh fruit, breakfast and great coffee on us, every day
- A calendar of social and charity events throughout the year
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team to https://workable.com/j/EA1AAAACBE
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 25th October 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community