Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager- Luxury Clientside- London
Digital Marketing Manager- The Company!
Our client is one the fastest growing start-ups in the UK. They aim to provide amazing products within the health, wealth and fitness industry and revolutionise the way we see natural products. Being backed by top Hollywood and UK celebrity endorsements, they are expanding the business globally and they need a senior Digital Marketing Manager. Having been described as a disruptor in the Wellness industry, committed to launching the very highest quality, scientifically proven wellness products which drive real, tangible benefits for customers who want to look and feel their best, to stay balanced in an ever- changing world.
Digital Marketing Manager- Purpose of Role!
The Digital Marketing Manager will drive the digital marketing programmes and social media presence to acquire customers for the brands and grow the relationship with them, building brand loyalty. Overall, the role is split equally between customer acquisition and retention.
* Customer Acquisition: Agree digital marketing plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and programmes alongside their social agency, including SEO/SEM, display advertising on Facebook, Instagram and other sites, social media and email, to drive acquisition of new customers in line with the brands business plan.
* Customer Retention: Understand and plan out the customer lifetime journeys and agree and execute the retention plan to meet business objectives. Execute CRM campaigns to existing customers to educate customers on the benefits of the products, drive loyalty to the brand and continued take up of subscriptions.
* Social Media: Design, build, manage and maintain our social media presence appointing an agency and using internal members to assist. To work with all members of the team to co-ordinate social presence and to manage the mix of social channels with all other aspects of the business within a structured plan for growth.
* Drive Efficiency: Design, measure and report on performance of all campaigns against agreed goals and budgets around ROI, CPA and other KPI's. Support the team on best SEO practice and optimise content for and ranking in search engines.
Skills and Experience:
* Degree level education
* 5- 10 years experience, with successful track record in digital marketing with responsibility for acquiring & retaining customers, including in fast-growing start ups
* Experience in and working knowledge of:
Agreeing and executing on marketing plans
SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
CRM campaigns to build loyalty and retain customers
Working with agencies to deliver campaigns
Optimizing landing pages and user funnels
A/B and multivariate experiments
Website analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Netinsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
Setting up and Optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Personality profile :
* Dynamic, highly motivated personality, comfortable working in ambiguity: someone who can write the playbook and grow with the business
* High level of energy, enthusiasm and innovative thinking, passionate about wellness
* Customer focussed, preferably with experience with premium brands
* Strategic thinker who thinks big, plans with the end in mind but equally is someone who rolls their sleeves up to get things done
* Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and focussed on results
* Structured and good on process; someone who can be relied upon to do what they say they will
* Creative problem solver who thrives in a fast moving, start-up environment with deadlines.
* Sophisticated interpersonal skills; a strong and respectful team player, confident taking input from and working with senior team (including founders) when crafting plans and reporting back on those plans; able to present their ideas confidently and challenge and push back in a constructive way.
* Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
* Good team player who enjoys working with internal and partner marketing teams.
* Someone who can build a world class digital marketing team as the business grows
If this is exactly what you are looking for, then apply today! Don't delay!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.