At Prophecy Unlimited, we’re all about making every moment matter; by pinpointing when and how people connect with a brand and maximising the value of each interaction to create more effective experiences.
Here, values are more than just words on a wall. They underpin everything we do, every day. And we’re always looking for more like-minded people to join us.
- Authentic through and through, we always keep it real.
- With constant collaboration underpinning our work, our people support one another to be the best they can be, because we’re in it together.
- For us, “that’ll do” will never do. We always find a better way – for our clients, our business and our people.
About the role
We have a great, new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the gang; you'll be working closely with our multidisciplinary teams to deliver a range of projects across the agency. You will run delivery from solution design to deployment, using the most appropriate methodology for the job, communicating progress and removing blockers along the way.
Ideally you will have experience of delivering full life cycle CRM and/or web projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team, where no two days are ever the same…
Join us as our new Project Manager and we’ll look to you to:
- Work alongside our client teams, acting as a linchpin between client and internal delivery teams in the creation of digital projects
- Refine and clarify client requirements, translating them into actionable briefs for the delivery teams
- Define the scope of the projects, creating detailed project plans that ensure all projects are delivered
- Identify and manage any risk, to ensure momentum is maintained and the project kept on track
- Co-ordinate internal teams, building great client and internal relationships along the way
- Schedule and manage internal resource, matching task requirements to internal skillsets
- Produce sound cost estimates, ensuring all projects are delivered in budget
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team
To join us as a Project Manager, you’ll need:
- Proven project delivery experience, gained within a digital agency, with a solid grasp of digital production process and the roles required within it.
- Excellent juggling skills, you will be the most organised person you know, with incredible attention to detail. You’ll be logical, analytical and be able to spot and solve a problem at ten paces
- The ability to manage multi-discipline projects from design and UX to front and back end development and QA
- A working knowledge of web technologies, with a background in CRM, building emails, SMS, websites and online campaigns
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud (Campaign primarily)
- Familiarity with CMS platforms (Umbraco AEM, WordPress)
- All the tools, Jira, Confluence, Basecamp, Trello
- Above you’ll be a “go to” person, with strong stakeholder management skills, calm under pressure and enjoy making things happen.
In return we'll give you:
A warm welcome, just across the bridge from Temple Meads, our modern, open-plan office couldn’t be more conveniently located. Here, you’ll find a collaborative and supportive environment, career development and training at every turn - and all of this, too:
• 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
• Your birthday off and a Volunteer day
• Up to 5 days’ holiday buy back
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
• Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
• Fresh fruit, breakfast and great coffee on us
• A calendar of social and charity events throughout the year
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team https://workable.com/j/05B2E9A6F0
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 25th October 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community