Graphic Design Assistant
Our client is currently looking for a Junior Graphic Designer with only 6 months experience to join their team supporting the Design and Marketing manager within the Hospitality sector.
Duties & Responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with design work including leaflets, flyers, posters, menus, brochures, stationary; banners, social media graphics and promotional signage for restaurants & bars.
- Crosschecking/proofing final artwork
- Preparing for print and overseeing basic amendments
- Liaising with print companies to ensure optimal print production
- Managing the company image library
- Monitoring company Social Media pages including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Assisting with company printing orders including letterheads, compliment slips, tariffs, vouchers, promotional items, menus, coasters etc.
- Printing staff name badges as and when requested
- Other ad hoc duties in support of the company as and when required
- Experience using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to create designs for print
- Ability to work creatively within brand guidelines
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Strong typographic design and layout skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage time effectively and work to deadlines
Skills / Competences
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Fully competent user of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Fully competent user of MS Office products
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, prioritizing workload
- Ensure design work is accurate and of good quality for digital and print
- Able to ensure that creativity and branding is consistent
- Responsible for checking and organizing own workload
- Able to create eye catching graphics that are in line with the brand guidelines
- Experience managing social media accounts
Please apply with your CV and Portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly