We're currently working with a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation who are looking for a super talented digital designer to join their team.
As they enter a new, exciting phase in the brand's evolution, they are looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join their Brand and Creative Global HQ.
This role will report to the Director of Brand and Creative and will work closely with the web team. They will be the driver of our online brand experience. They will be responsible for the evolution of web design and maintenance of the online brand guidelines and be their key guardian. They will work with the Brand and Creative team to enhance digital campaign deliverables and work with our web developers in the US to develop and optimise our English and regional sites around the globe.
- Drive brand excellence and set standards across web and digital touchpoints -websites, landing pages, email and more - constantly looking for ways to optimise digital interactions with our customers
- Work with the Brand and Creative team to enhance digital campaign deliverables for our many internal clients across our six flagship brands
- Collaborate with the web team of developers in the US and UK
- Work with regional teams to provide guidance to regional campaigns.
- Induct any new digital design partners/agencies to our brand guidelines and manage the quality of what they produce
- Ensure brand compliance across all digital touchpoints
- Manage digital design assets centrally
- Minimum of 5 years' design experience
- Experience developing online brand guidelines and principles
- Experience agency and in-house beneficial but not essential
- Experience working with web development teams in actual implementation of design
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with HTML, CSS and front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience with responsive design (across multiple devices and screens, including mobile)
- Experience with wire-framing tools such as Invision, Marvel, Balsamiq etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work directly with business stakeholders
- Able to work with little supervision when needed
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly