Senior UX Researcher
Are you a talented UX researcher with a passion for sports?
Major Players are currenlty working with one of the leading sports streaming websites who are looking to expand their UX research department.
Would you like to help determine outstanding user experiences for a worldwide video streaming service, watched by millions of customers? Our client is a place where your UX Research skills will play a key role in creating next-generation streaming video experiences on web, mobile and TV platforms!
As Senior UX Researcher, you will be championing product design research at all levels of the organisation. You'll take ownership of managing the UX research strategy and methodology, and lead the user testing of current and future features. In a dynamic role, you will collaborate with designers, internal product and marketing teams, and with external agencies leading projects to evaluate and determine how to optimize UX and UI designs.
You will be joining a diverse group of talented experience designers (UX and UI), Creative Technologists, User Researchers and Copyrwriters. It is a truly international team shaping the future of video streaming experiences and designing engaging websites and apps. As the team grows this role will grow with it and it will be key for maintaining a positive culture for ambition and creativity.
If this sounds like a journey you would love to be a part of, then come and chat to us!
HERE'S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU'LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST
THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
● Lead and manage research projects with internal stakeholders and
external agencies, providing optimal research methodologies
● Design, run and analyse usability studies and focus groups, building
discussion guides, conducting brainstorming sessions, interviews and
● Research customer behaviours, expectations, and insights to improve
the user experience
● Align usability test plan with business objectives -developing
hypothesis and success metrics needed to measure effectiveness
● Prepare and deliver compelling presentations of post-campaign analysis
and recommendations for improvements and clearly communicate
results and key learnings with business stakeholders at all levels
● Liaise with research tool providers to determine the best tools available
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
● Highly skilled in UX research experience for global digital products
● Experience in planning and conducting UX research including lab-based
usability studies, guerrilla testing, remote user research, surveys,
ethnography, diary studies, card-sorting
● Experience creating & executing onsite testing plans (A/B & MVT)
including creating test versions
● Experience with usability analysis such as: end-user interviews, and
● Experience collecting and/or facilitating the collection of competitor and
● Proven analytical capabilities and data interpretation with the ability to
provide recommendation for improvement
● Experience in developing reports and providing meaningful insights
using analytics tools
● Great written / oral communication skills with the ability to interact
professionally with all levels of internal staff and external partners
Apply for UX Researcher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly