The opportunity has arisen for a creative Midweight Graphic Designer to join the Design team on a 6 months Fixed-term contract, assisting with the branding of key client content for print and digital. This is a great opportunity for a mid-level Designer to work closely with one client at first instance and potential to expand to other areas of the business.
The role will include producing graphics across the print and digital spheres. The ideal candidate must have experience working on events and branding; creative and be proficient with all Adobe Creative software. Must be comfortable working on multiple projects and to tight deadlines. Strong organisational skills and good teamwork is required, as is excellent attention to detail.
You will be based in their offices in Camberley, Surrey working Sundays from home then Mondays to Thursdays in the offices - hours: 7.30am to 4pm on a 6 months fixed-term contact.
Key tasks include:
The role requires a varied skill set and the ability to work across a diverse range of creative:
- Event branding (large and small scale)
- Marketing campaign collateral (adverts and editorial creative)
- Proposals and reports
- CAD drawings (Plus)
- Website graphics
- Conference presentations and graphics
- Digital advertising
- Social media graphics
- Creating a strong event brand that is brought to life across all event collateral
- Working closely with the event team to produce high quality events graphics
- Strong organisational skills and good teamwork ethic
- Experience of working with Adobe Creative Suites; particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, CAD and 3D graphics is also desirable
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, prioritizing workload
- Able to ensure that creativity and branding is consistent
- Whilst not a necessity, a passion for travel or golf is desirable
- If you can speak or understand Arabic is a plus.
You will be based in their offices in Camberley, Surrey working Sundays from home then Mondays to Thursdays in the office - hours: 7.30am to 4pm.
If this is the role for you then please apply with an up-to-date CV and link to your work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly