Senior Interaction Designer
Senior Interaction Designer - Data Design Agency - £55,000- £65,000 + benefits
Senior Interaction Designer - The Company
One of the fastest growing digital agencies in London is looking to bring on a talented and creative Product Design Lead. They are experts in data visualisation and strive to bridge the gap between data and design, finding clarity in complexity.
They work across a diverse range of clients and are looking to expand their teams extensively due to continued success with their client base and a growing project scope.
Senior Interaction Designer - Your Role
As Senior Interaction Designer, you will sit at the intersection of strategy, design and technology. You should be a systems-thinker, capable of understanding human needs and business goals, and translating them into compelling digital products and services.
Senior Interaction Designer - Key Responsibilities
* Plan and conduct ethnographic research and stakeholder interviews to understand user and business needs
* Conducting desk research to understand emerging trends in culture, technology and our client's business sectors
* Identifying insights and opportunities from customer research and market analysis
* Define the service experience from a macro to micro level from customer journey maps to documenting specific interactions at the interface level in sketches and wireframes
* Rapidly prototype design ideas at differing levels of fidelity as needed, from paper to clickable prototypes
* Create and maintain relevant supporting documentation as needed
* Collaborate with engineering teams - providing guidance through the build and QA process
* Explain, justify and defend your design decisions with both the internal team and external clients
Senior Interaction Designer - Key Skills
* Highly experienced in a range of digital environments across agencies and brands
* A proven track record designing digital products and services across mobile, web, desktop and beyond
* A portfolio that demonstrates hands on interaction design with a focus on UX/UI.
* Proficiency in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD) and Sketch
* Background in Interaction Design, Product, Data, or Industrial Design
In return, you'll be working as part of a fast paced and tech focused agency that have a passion for the future of digital experience and data visualisation. You'll have the opportunity to take ownership of global projects and have the creative autonomy to direct them as you see fit. You'll also receive a competitive salary with a whole host of benefits.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com
Apply for Senior Interaction Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly