A very exciting and new opportunity has arisen at Haymarket as a result of innovation and investment in our business! Over the past 50 years Haymarket has built its reputation on high quality editorial content that engages with audiences through their professions and their passions. We don’t just inform our audiences; we influence them.
Wonderful Workplaces, (www.wonderfulworkplaces.co.uk) our employer branding agency, combines our expertise in creating quality content with our ability to reach the very best professional audiences. We deliver custom employer branding and recruitment marketing creative solutions to HR and talent acquisition teams across the UK. Clients use our platforms throughout the talent acquisition cycle, engaging with our audiences whether they are catching up on the latest industry news, reading the latest market insights or actively searching for a new job. With clients like Heineken and UEFA, working on this team will afford the right person an unrivalled opportunity to pitch employer branding solutions in an ever-growing, exciting marketplace.
We have been working with our existing clients on employer branding campaigns for the last two years and after additional investment we have the opportunity to grow our digital, print and events portfolio. Therefore, we are now looking for an experienced account director to drive new business sales growth. You will be experienced at influencing senior decision makers (C-suite, HR director, Marketing director, Talent Acquisition director) and have demonstrable experience generating new business from cross platform creative solutions.
You will be part of the team behind our future growth, introducing new clients to our products and driving our success. This is your opportunity to play an integral role in this game changing initiative, helping to redefine the Haymarket Business Media Recruitment division.
Working for Wonderful Workplaces will open doors for the right salesperson as you will be working with c-suite and HOD decision makers across a plethora of industries. Reporting to the head of recruitment, you will be responsible for building new business accounts across our portfolio of digital, print and live events. You’ll work collaboratively with the marketing and content teams to pitch and produce bespoke and creative campaign executions whilst the campaign management team will ensure the campaigns achieve the required results.
Additionally you will work with internal stakeholders across Haymarket to capitalise on cross brand opportunities as well as developing external relationships with relevant product and client stakeholders to ensure we achieve our business objectives across all platforms.
- Maximise revenue for the Wonderful Workplaces agency across all platforms (digital, print and live)
- Source new leads from proactive activity and in response to incoming enquiries.
- Effectively manage all new business sales relationships from pitch to close.
- Manage agency relationships with new business accounts.
- Communicate accurate pipeline & revenue forecasting internally.
- Work with the head of recruitment to build out annual or multiyear trading agreements where relevant, negotiating revenue growth YoY.
- Maintain a dynamic & intuitive approach to creative solution partnerships, with an appreciation of social platforms in regards to audience amplification for video & content.
- Identify new marketing, HR and talent acquisition teams, effectively engaging with the budget holders and decision makers at all levels.
- Attend relevant industry events to network and nurture new business
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and use this insight to identify further product and revenue development opportunities
- Understand and utilise insight, audience and sales tools (to include but not restricted to; Salesforce; GA; Madgex Insights) to build out industry knowledge and compose effective sales stories for the Wonderful Workplaces brand.
- Ensure that all internal CRM systems are updated in a timely manner.