Account Manager, Programmatic Planning
Account Manager, Programmatic Planning - Prestigious Global Media Agency
Salary - £40,000
Calling all Account Managers with programmatic & planning knowledge!
- Are you knowledgeable about programmatic buying methods and platforms?
- Do you want to work in a high performing programmatic trading team at a globally leading & dynamic media agency?
- Do you want the chance to be part of an innovative team that is forecast to grow massively, at a business constantly onboarding new accounts, with the opportunity to deliver campaigns effectively for high profile existing accounts?
- Do you want to be an integral part within a fast growing small team, early in your career, with superb opportunities for progression?
This is a fantastic role of the leading media agencies, within their key programmatic team, one with a clear vision and with exciting plans to disrupt the agency trading and programmatic landscape!
They're always ahead of the curve, adapting to both market pressures & client needs with unrivalled efficacy, often leading the way with innovation.
Now is the perfect time to get involved.
A role exists within one of the Globally leading Tier1 Media Agencies, withing their Programmatic Planning department to support a growing team, covering several clients.
As a Programmatic Planning Account Manager, you will play a role in the day to day strategic coordination within market strategy team and Programmatic performance team to drive programmatic performance and provide direction and development to senior account executives and account executives.
- You will work closely with the Programmatic Performance team along with other members of the organization to drive client campaign success across programmatic.
- The role will include account management responsibilities, strategy building and ensuring we are driving the development and delivery of innovative, industry-leading programmatic marketing.
- They have an amazing culture, with a flat structure, plenty of team socials and the team is full of inspirational people in the space with bright ideas.
They are not a team to micromanage and want to provide this person with autonomy and flexibility to make an impact, while providing shoulders to lean on and being there to bounce ideas off in a very collaborative team.
The successful account manager should be very Programmatic literate, someone who strives for campaign performance excellence while being able to manage both operational methodologies and strategic plans for a multi-market client.
Get in touch now if this sounds interesting and apply below!