Senior Paid Social Executive - Luxury Clients
Paid Social Specialist - Luxury Clients
The Company & Opportunity
Founded in 2013, This rapidly going agency works with brands across the world, creating each client a bespoke digital presence. The agency is a super enthusiastic and energetic team of 14 people and are looking for more talented people to join the journey. They have worked with a variety of brands across the luxury sector, with the objective to amplify their digital presence, heighten their brand exposure and develop their business online. They have a social media focused team of 5 people, which has grown very quickly off the back of exceptional web development projects.
They are looking for an experienced Paid Social Manager to join their growing digital team to strategically nurture and grow paid advertising for a range of clients. Having signed up a number of key client accounts in 2019, they are now in a position to invest further in the team and maintain and develop the industry-leading service that they provide their clients. You will be working closely with the account managers to effectively plan and deliver paid social strategies for clients.
- Drive the day-to-day management of paid advertising at the agency.
- Develop, challenge and confidently present paid social media strategy.
- Analyse and report efficiently on campaign performance with in-depth insights and commentary to ensure monthly acquisition KPIs are achieved.
- Ability to activate a wide range of campaigns and ad formats across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. As well as other platforms when required.
- Lead briefing, planning and activation of paid social programmes.
- Help build and strengthen key client relationships.
- Work with other internal teams in coordinating and delivering clients campaigns.
Skills And Experience:
- Have experience in paid social ideally in an agency and have worked across Facebook Instagram and Twitter.
- Proficient in Facebook Advertising platform.
- Have experience in managing a number of social campaigns.
- Have experience with implementing, managing and reporting on tracking pixels and UTM parameters within campaigns to identify effectiveness of campaigns.
- Have meticulous attention to detail and time management skills. Be able to provide updates on campaigns at any time and help to deliver high quality, effective delivery of marketing programmes. * Results-oriented, with proven experience in running complex and effective content campaigns which exceed client expectations.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally.