Senior SEO Executive
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior SEO Executive to join a global financial services company!
Senior SEO Executive - Up to £40,000 - East London
Our client is a global leader in financial services, listed on the London Stock Exchange and with offices based all over the world. Multi award winning and a fantastic culture.
They have a need to expand and grow their products across Europe and are looking for Performance Marketers who have a passion for Fintech and are experts in what they do.
As a Senior SEO Executive you will be responsible for assisting the SEO team to drive all SEO activity to improve metrics. You must be comfortable amending SEO elements within the CMS and undertaking in-depth keyword research with the goal of improving existing search engine rankings. Day to day you will:
- help leverage existing in-house content, creative and video assets
- utilise desktop and web based tools in order to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- help with the regular reporting and presentation of SEO ROI and project achievements
- work alongside the digital, marketing and web development teams to identify commercial SEO growth areas
- monitor SEO tickets raised within Jira to ensure they will be implemented correctly
- analyse the domains backlink footprint and identify and prevent negative SEO and unnatural link signals
Our client is looking for someone with a naturally analytical mindset and a keen interest in new and developing technologies. You will be able to translate findings from detailed analysis into actionable insight to further the business digital efforts. To be successfully considered for this role you will be confident in negotiating and have strong interpersonal skills whilst communicating with partners of different size and level.
- have previous SEO experience covering strategic and hands-on activities
- have strong technical skills and a solid understanding of analytics and digital technologies
- have excellent excel skills - skilled at advanced data manipulation (e.g. VLOOKUPS)
Having fluency in a popular second language is highly desired!
With great offices based in the heart of London, this growing company wants someone who is ready to build their social career in the SEO industry. If this role sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply!
Senior SEO Executive - Up to £40,000 - East LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.