Account Director – West London Agency
Account Director – West London Agency – to £55k
Award-winning direct marketing-led agency in leafy West London seeks talented Account Director to work across accounts in travel, entertainment and fundraising.
This 30-strong agency is growing rapidly. With a great blend of blue-chip and start-up style clients, it is genuinely integrated, offering clients full service across all disciplines except PR.
Friendly, intelligent and very well-rated by its clients, this is a place where bright sparks progress quickly and rewards, bonuses and promotion are there for the taking by the right candidate. This is truly a fast track for an ambitious Account Director.
The Account Director role
The agency is looking for an exceptionally talented and driven Account Director with at least five years’ integrated agency experience and entrepreneurial energy.
You will always be looking for ways to make things better, with clients and internally, by helping to build and sustain agency / client relationships and revenue.
Experience in data, digital, direct and CRM and the ability to create and grow successful client relationships are essential.
The right Account Director will:
- Be a real people person: magnetic with clients and great at growing, building, coaching and motivating internal teams. Likeable, collaborative and non-political by nature
- Have integrity, attention to detail and a focus on quality output the agency can be proud of
- Have a strong intellect, adding value to clients at senior level with planning and proposal-writing capability. Well-rounded in terms of crafting and successfully selling in strategic and creative agency product. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and decent numeracy are required
- Love making money for themselves and the agency, with a discretionary bonus linked to company and individual performance
- Be self-motivated and self-starting, with a track record of developing existing business and winning new business
- Have demonstrable CRM skills plus broad integrated UK agency experience
- Have core project management skills, efficiently and accurately managing financial processes, timings, internal resources, contact and status reporting and client expectations
Salary and benefits
Salary to £55k depending on experience plus 33 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays, twice-yearly appraisals, ongoing training, salary increments and promotions as appropriate, discretionary annual bonus and workplace pension.
Softer benefits include working in a great team with a collaborative culture, plenty of socials and extra holiday for 3+ years of service.
Stunning agency – one great role. Account Directors, please send us your CVs today.