Agency Lead - Consultancy
Fantastic opportunity to work with the biggest and best creative agencies in the world
This consultancy works with every major creative, digital and media agency in the world, transforming the way that they relate to their clients. They are a vibrant team of relationship experts who delve into the psychology of the agency/client relationship. Through a unique method, they unearth fascinating and game-changing truths, helping agencies to measure, understand and improve their relationships with clients.
They are seeking an Agency Lead to join their team. In this pivotal role you’ll work directly with their biggest agency client, translating and communicating their needs, fostering relationships and growing new business. The role would suit an established agency Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with an interest in human relationships and psychology.
This is a fantastically varied role, with responsibilities including:
- Manage key local and/or global agency relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Represent your agencies' business, understanding the landscape and how they operate
- Support the onboarding of new clients and accounts
- Communicate client nuances and requests to the operational teams to ensure a smooth end-to-end process
- Contribute to new business development, identifying and leveraging opportunities with new and existing clients
- Support New Product Development to enhance or add to existing revenue streams.
- Edit and quality assure all agency presentations accordingly to ensure agency priorities are captured
- Be the thought provocateur with the insights team to help them create new insight on your agencies
- Manage account commercials including forecasting and profitability targets
You’re a natural relationship builder with bags of emotional intelligence. You make it your mission to understand what makes people tick and are fascinated by human relationships. You’re an effective communicator because you listen intently. Your agency experience means you have a good knowledge of and interest in the agency landscape. You’re efficient, organised, and entrepreneurial.
Salary and benefits
To £40k + benefits
If you’d like to find out more about this fantastic role, get in touch today.