Fundraising Coordinator with Mid Value comms skills and CRM needed for 3 months by lovely charity in South West London!
Fundraising Coordinator - Up to £28,000 - South West London
Our client is a well established charity which fights poverty in emergent countries through their volunteers. They are now looking for a Fundraising Coordinator on a 3 months FTC to join their marketing team based in South West London (you can reach the closest station with direct trains from Waterloo).
As Fundraising Coordinator you will have a key role in coordinating the communications with the Mid Value audience. You will be:
- Working on several projects and events addressed to the Mid Value audience.
- Checking data on the CRM system to make sure comms are correct and effective.
- Being the point of contact for Mid Value donors.
- Managing individual giving.
- Undertaking admin responsibilities.
To be perfect for this Fundraising Coordinator role, you MUST HAVE:
- Relevant experience in the charity sector.
- Major gifts fundraising experience.
- Experience with individual giving and major donors,
- CRM experience.
If this Fundraising Coordinator ticks all your boxes, apply now!
Fundraising Coordinator - Up to £28,000 - South West LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.