We’re recruiting a Content Executive to join one of the best Content Agencies in Central London. They are a Mid-Sized Independent Agency that focus on creating premium quality content for Social Media. Their focus is on attention to detail and delivering quality work. They are an intelligent, straight-forward, down-to-earth and genuinely nice bunch that want to work with equally nice people! They are looking for someone who can be trusted to consistently deliver work to a very high standard - even under time pressure. So you'll need to have very high standards yourself and to be very "on top of things"! You'll be working with Fashion Retail and some well-known FMCG clients as well.
This Role Involves:
- Project Managing the delivery of Video Content, Digital Assets and Copy for Social Media through matrix managing the Design and Writing Teams
- Social Media Community Management
- (Very accurate) Project Timeline and Budgetary Management
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Absolutely perfect written and spoken English
- Experience working in an Agency environment
- Excellent Project Management skills (including Budgetary and Timeline Management)
- Great understanding of Social Media
- Experience working with Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty and FMCG clients would be advantageous (but not strictly necessary)
Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV (with a phone number and email address) for consideration for this role.