An industry leading manufacturer of lingerie and swimwear are looking for an eCommerce Manager to cover maternity leave for 12-15. With an international presence and a portfolio of seven very strong brands, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced digital and eCommerce professional.
The role: Reporting to the head of eCommerce, this role is responsible for managing a team of 11 digital and eCommerce and customer services specialists. The role requires the eCommerce Manager to work strategically on digital projects and to ensure the commercial delivery across the current transactional sites through the management of the team.
- Developing digital and eCommerce strategy across nine separate websites
- Managing team of 11 to ensure that all sites are fully optimised and performance marketing channels are delivering results and revenue
- Deliver on the current website migration projects- moving from one eCommerce site to four
- Manage agencies for web dev, PPC/SEO, email, affiliates
- Oversee team to ensure all products are loaded onto sites as required and all content and images are correct
- Reporting on sales and trading as well as all website analytics
- Oversee loyalty programmes
- Budget management and reporting
The candidate: To be considered for the role of eCommerce Manager, you must have experience of both digital acquisition and eCommerce. Knowledge of PPC, SEO, affiliates, email marketing and CRM is essential as is previous experience of managing a team. You must be highly organised with commercial acumen and possess both a creative and analytical mind. Your experience MUST come from a B2C background; fashion, retail, homewares, travel etc. would all be considered. This is a maternity cover role on a fixed term contract for over 12 months. It is likely to be for approx. 15 months to allow a decent handover before and after the maternity cover period.
The eCommerce Manager role is commutable from Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire and Buckinghamshire.
eCommerce Manager, Desborough, £DOE