Senior Art Director - Clientside
This is an-house role working for a global organisation. They are the forefront of product development and changing the way consumers interact with brands.
We’re looking for a senior conceptual creative to join the creative department in London.
- Proven TV experience
- Strong art directional craft skills
- Ability to concept ideas alone or with other creatives
- Ability to create big ideas which work across various media channels
- A sense of humour, a talent for story-telling and an artist’s eye
- Ideally speak a European language - French, German, Spanish
- Working on global campaigns or a global business
You will be part of the advertising department, we operate like an in-house agency, creating mass communications for the brand.
We have a heavy TV advertising focus, but also create advertising for print, digital, social and radio for our European markets. We have been building its in-house capability, and the new department is growing. We have a second creative hub in the US, which you’ll be in contact with.
- Come up with unexpected, yet business savvy ideas that connect with our customers.
- See projects through from concept to production.
- Persuasively present creative solutions to senior level business stakeholders.
- Respond to performance data, using it to improve the effectiveness of future creative.
- Work closely with Creative Directors, Campaign Managers and business leaders.Collaborates with Strategists, Copywriters, Art Directors, Designers, Illustrators, production and post production teams.
- Enhances knowledge of the wider team through sharing of outstanding work, best practices and creative trends.
- Experience in advertising agencies or similar, working on high profile ATL campaigns.
- Proven experience in TV, radio, digital, print and social
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Self-motivation, flexibility and an impeccable attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or related field
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC and Keynote
Please send me a link to your folio with a copy of your CV.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.