Senior Creative Strategist - Brand Consultancy - Bristol
Due to continued yet steady growth, this up and coming Bristol-based Brand & Design Consultancy are now looking for a Senior Creative Strategist to join the team.
You’ll be the strategic lead across allocated accounts and projects, with a remit to focus and inspire creative and brand solutions and demonstrate the strategic value the agency can bring to their clients.
Who you are
You will be a first-class Brand Builder with expertise in branding. You’ll have a solid track record in delivering strategic thinking across multiple sectors and touchpoints. You’ll be a natural storyteller, able to deploy creativity in everything you do, with the ability to inspire those in the studio and clients. You work well in a team, open to feedback that will better your work. Equally as passionate when developing your own ideas or those of your peers.
If you’re adaptable, resilient and passionate about making brands better then this could be the role for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and communicate innovative and effective brand strategies and narratives
- Conduct research and turn data into compelling insights
- Champion brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
- Develop and maintain long term client relationships and be responsible for bigger key clients
- Develop strong partnerships with senior team members across Client Services, Creative and New Business
- Mentor junior teams
- Establish best practice, develop new tools and methodologies
- A thought leader in the strategy team – sharing market-based trends and industry business activity within the agency
What you need
- Previous experience in a brand, design consultancy or similar environment
- A track record in developing brand strategy with leading corporate and FMCG/consumer brands
- A track record in brand development - positioning, architecture, messaging etc
- Experience across a wide range of integrated touchpoints
- Experience in research and insight gathering
- Ability to develop influential and effective senior-level relationships (internally and externally)
- Experienced in leading on large scale projects and sell ‘big ideas’ to clients
- Experience in mentoring junior team members
- Able to craft and deliver client presentations and facilitate workshops at a senior level
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Brand Strategist to develop their career with a successful independent consultancy
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.