Associate Strategy Director - Brand & Design Consultancy - Bristol
Are you looking for an opportunity to move from London?
Tired of the pollution and outrageous house prices?
Want to work for a fantastic agency but sick of the stressful commute?
We are working with a fabulous independent brand and design agency based in the beautiful city of Bristol. Working with world-famous brands across FMCG and drinks sectors, the team delivers everything from brand architecture, design and packaging through to internal and external communications. This is an exciting time to join the agency as it begins the next phase of its growth.
The agency is now looking for an Associate Strategy Director to join the team. Reporting into the Head of Strategy, you'll be their right-hand person, taking the lead on large accounts you'll help drive growth and deliver strategic creative solutions that solve business problems.
The day to day
- Overseeing delivery of succinct, focused and inspiring creative briefs
- Reviewing creative work to ensure it is on brief
- Growing and inspiring less experienced members of the team including line management of a Senior Strategist
- Preparing and delivering strategy workshops (positioning; brand architecture; innovation etc)
- Preparing and leading client strategy presentations
- Conducting research and analysing insights to develop creative propositions
- Leading pitches
What you need
You'll be a dynamic, bright, inquisitive and down-to-earth Senior Strategist ready to take your next step up with an agency.
You must have a proven track record in branding, with a huge appetite and experience in design and communication. You’ll also be an engaging storyteller, who delivers creative solutions in everything you do.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience of brand building in an agency environment
- Confident leading client strategy and developing relationships
- Experience of sitting at the ‘top table’ for clients and leading the strategic debate
- Commercial and business acumen
- A confident presenter and have high creative empathy
- You'll have strong communication skills in both written and spoken forms
- Adept at being able to convey ideas simply - justifying creative work in a comprehensive and compelling way
- You'll have the ability to convey ideas simply and inspire those around you
- You'll have gravitas and strategic capability
- Confident in your decisions and the ability to sell them
If this sounds like you then hit apply below with three reasons why you're the perfect person for the job.