Business Development Manager- Branded Content
A Business Development Manager is needed to focus on the launch and development of our clients new Branded Content and Video line. You will work closely with the Director of Photography and Brand Manager to develop new business for the company for Brands operating on social media and looking to create custom content for their social marketing. In addition, you will be seeking new clients looking to build their own custom library combining stock video and imagery with content created specifically for their needs. You will be part of a dynamic team that will be selling in custom content for their social marketing.
Based in Soho, our clients is a leading independent global company in the world of image production. They are a creative, entrepreneurial and pioneering company where personal and professional development is based on meritocratic achievements.
The role will also involve initiating new relationships with Brands who are disintermediating from traditional advertising agencies and who have a need for frequent excellent quality content to populate their social feeds.You will be researching new markets and enhancing our clients brand profile in this new exciting sector. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone wishing to develop their skill sets and professional network in a creative environment, working at the heart of the media industry in Soho.
This is a new business sales-focused role and you will be measured on revenues you bring to the business.
* Researching new client opportunities for branded content
* Business development in the branded / custom content sector
* Packaging Video and Image collections to enhance custom in-house libraries
* Communicating the brand proposition to new clients of Branded Content
* Writing bespoke sales briefs for the creative production team
* Supporting the Director of Photography in preparing the content plan
* Selling in Branded Content proposals
You will have an opportunity to learn and be part of a team looking at:
- Strategic planning: take a long view of the market and opportunities for growth in Video and Branded Content across global markets. Key elements include creating barriers to entry from peer competitors and from stock and advertising sources such as micro-payment and subscription services; also investigating and exploiting business models offered by new technology
- Working with the Creative team on key client briefing
Skill set and experience
We are looking for a dynamic go-getter who thrives on winning new business, excellent customer service and who is 100% client focused. The ideal candidate will be experienced in social media and understand the value of social marketing as well as the importance of strong authentic imagery. Ideally, you will have experience in selling visual solutions and understand the creative and technical jargon required to build trust and confidence in Brands.
Ambitious, gregarious, entrepreneurial – this role would suit some one who understands branded content and working with both stock visuals and assignment imagery – both video and photography.
You will be expected to undertake sales pitches and presentations and so confident communication skills will be required, excellent telephone manner and understanding of online pitching.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial outlook to be part of a brand new initiative from an established legacy brand. Ideally, you will already have an excellent contact book and have clients and opportunities in mind.
You will have excellent client skills but also some experience of being on set with client on productions.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.