This agency works with some of the biggest and most ambitious brands in the consumer space.
The role will suit a 'traditional' brand strategist coming from a branding, consultancy or innovation background.
Exciting opportunity for a mid or senior strategist to work at a leading agency, alongside some of the best creative thinkers in the market.
- The successful candidate will have extensive and proven experience as a brand strategist
- Must have excellent grounding in traditional brand positioning with strong rigour.
- At least 5 years agency-side experience
- Experience working on FMCG and major consumer brands would be ideal
- A natural instinct for human motivation, consumer and cultural development
- Naturally inquisitive and brilliant thinker
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Strategy Director to effectively build long term strategic thinking for the brands you are working across
- Work closely alongside the creative team through the strategic process
- Add insight and qual/quant to inform brilliant creative work!
If you're a mid or Senior Strategist with a background in Brand, Design or Advertising, then please send me your detail or drop me a note in the strictest of confidence.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
We would like to hear from you ASAP if you feel you can demonstrate the skills and experience our client is looking by sending your CV via the link to to be considered for the role. Daryn can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.