Consulting Editor (maternity cover) - Campaign
Campaign, the world’s leading news brand for the advertising industry is looking to appoint a Consulting Editor as maternity cover.
Since its launch in 1968, Campaign has blossomed into a global network providing real-time news and analysis by expert commentators in eight territories around the world.
Campaign’s mission is to provide professionals from across the marketing, advertising and media communities with the creative firepower they need to attract and delight consumers. In doing so, we help strengthen brands and enhance their business success.
As Consulting Editor, you'll contribute to the Campaign editorial brand, across online and in print, as well as live events.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Conceive of, develop, and produce new, rich, innovative story ideas and concepts for a variety of media platforms that help extend the brand’s reach and engagement
- Oversee key editorial projects such as School Reports and Best Places to Work
- Chair or moderate any Campaign conference sessions as required.
- Ability to work effectively under stringent deadline requirements
- Proven experience of writing about the marcomms industry.
- Excellent marcomms industry contacts