Do you have an excellent track record in planning & delivering integrated marketing campaigns?
Marketing Manager - Up to £42,000 pro rata - 12 month FTC - London
Our prestigious client provides post-graduate, management and leadership courses for the next generation of business leaders. They are consistently ranked as one of the best business education providers in the world
In the role of Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of integrated campaigns aimed at new and existing corporate buyers as well as students on a national and international scale.
The campaigns will comprise digital, print, content etc and will drive brand awareness and engagement, lead generation, acquisition and take up of education courses aimed at the business world. You will be talking to corporate buyers - HR, employers, learning and development teams etc as well as the students - the employees.
In addition you will be responsible for developing any bespoke marketing activity for existing corporate clients who receive tailored educational programmes.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- strategy and planning
- support for any proposition development
- campaign management incl management of any internal & external stakeholders & suppliers
- analysis and reporting
- financial and campaign reporting
- line management
In order to be successfully considered for the role of Marketing Manager, you will need:
- to be available to interview and start immediately
- to have a degree and/or marketing qualification
- have experience in B2B lead generation, acquisition and retention marketing across direct and digital channels
- to have experience of developing brand led content for both on and offline channels
- A VALID WORKING VISA FOR THE UK
If this sounds like you, please apply online.
Marketing Manager - Up to £42,000 pro rata - 12 month FTC - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.