Ambitious Creative Producer / Project Manager!
Our client is one of the most desirable creative advertising agencies in London and they are looking for a Creative Producer or Project Manager to work on a mix of clients as well as another Project Manager to work on site within the head office of one of its flagship media clients.
The agency was in 2016 named the UK’s most awarded creative agencies at Cannes Lions, as well as Digital Agency of the Year at the Campaign BIG Awards. It’s clients span retail, utilities, financial services, automotive, publishing, FMCG and leisure.
- Your role will be that of a Creative Producer / PM, meaning you will lead the campaign from the moment the client brief is received all the way through the delivery.
- You will have experience of the project management side of the role as well as producing print/press/DOOH and digital campaigns. The in-house PM role will also require radio campaign experience.
- You will organise, attend and run creative / wider team WIPs and approvals/creative signs offs to ensure the best quality work is delivered
- Work closely with the project team on briefs, ensuring creatives are supported and have the correct info to respond to briefs
- Ad hoc support on creative projects such as art buying, image sourcing, talent sourcing eg photographers / animators.
- Managing up to 5 projects simultaneously, all at varying stages of creative, design and production.
- Creation of timelines and cost estimates.
- Booking in of jobs
- Secure resources to correlate with the project timelines
- Project management of smaller projects through every stage of the process to ensure it meets the client brief and expectations
- Managing the production of daily press ads.
- Managing the Projects finance throughout and delivering cost rec to finalise.
What they need:
- A highly organised, naturally confident communicator - you’ll act as the lynchpin between all departments, ensuring work is allocated correctly, delivered on time and within budget and that all relevant stakeholders are happy with the work.
- You will be a natural organiser and planner, with the ability to take the complex and break it down into simple actionable tasks
- You’ll be a consistently positive force within the agency, driving projects on and showcasing the best of the Creative Production department.
- You should be passionate about advertising and confident working on multiple task simultaneously within a fast-paced agency environment
- A calm, authoritative voice during stressful moments, you’ll ensure priorities are communicated to the relevant people as well as being a champion of the process.
- You’ll be an ever-visible presence, developing strong relationships within the agency at every level.
- You’ll have an understanding of all projects going through on your accounts regardless of the level of your involvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with all people, at all levels.
- Can demonstrate the use of initiative and to work well unsupervised.
- A flexible and pro-active approach.
- Self-motivation with keen attention to detail.
Please note that this is a Producer/PM role within a creative agency environment. You will need to have experience of delivering advertising campaigns within either an agency or on-site studio.