Media Exec - Barter
3 days left
JOB TITLE: Media Executive – Press & OOH REPORTING TO: Media Manager – Press & OOH
The Media Executive – Press & OOH provides direct support to the Media Manager and Head of Media to maximise trading capabilities aligned to department strategy to drive increased revenue and profit, focusing on press and out of home mediums, as well as being accountable for assigned accounts relevant to the teams patch of business.
The role contributes to the day-to-day administration and should liaise closely with Media Co-Ordinators to ensure accurate fulfilment.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Implement the required strategic vision and plan for the development of assigned accounts and media partners, as directed by the Media Manager and Head of Media.
- Responsible for the performance across assigned accounts.
- Maximise billings for clients whilst optimising ownerships by medium and media owner.
- Ensure traded billings deliver against agreed agency and client KPIs.
- With Media Manager guidance, influence and persuade media partners on the acceptance of barter as payment for media space and conduct such trades on behalf of the company’s clients across Press & OOH.
- Support the Media Manager to explore and create deal structures with the relevant media partners, ensuring suitable account management practices are followed.
- Provide support to Media Manager to ensure ‘barter friendly’ solutions are promoted and presented consistently to increase client & agency return (i.e. increasing traded billings or return %), and ad-hoc opportunities (i.e. sponsorships or short-term).
- Demonstrate ability to competently present barter to media partners and agencies.
- Ensure tradability of existing clients is managed effectively with relevant agency contacts, including compilation of pipeline for existing clients via each agency.
- Ensure all bookings and P&Ls are completed and uploaded in an accurate and timely manner, providing the Media Coordinator(s) all appropriate information and insight.
- Help the Media Manager identify, build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at media agencies (i.e. barter contacts and Investment points) and media partners (breadth of departments).
- Work alongside Head of Media to identify products and services most attractive to our core media partners.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A self-starter with ambition to understand the barter industry as a whole and not just your own responsibilities.
- A minimum of 1 years experience within the Media industry in a client/external facing role.
- Ability to absorb direction and fulfil internal and external directives.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Comfortable in an environment committed to transformation and ability to adapt to the market.
- Driven to achieve individual and group targets, goals & deadlines.
- Able to lead effectively, regardless of management experience.
- An effective communicator with excellent attention to detail.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications.
For more information about this role please contact Nicola on 07766 918 444, should you wish to apply for this role please send you CV to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com
Apply for Media Exec - Barter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly