Entry Level Grad role, Media Sales
My client is looking for a young dynamic individual looking for their first role in Media. The role will be working in a sales environment so a natural flair for sales is essential along with good administration skills and strong attention to detail.
This role is working for an OOH company - if you don't know what OOH is please look at the below website before applying for this role
- Cold Calling
- Face to Face Client Meetings
- Daily admin duties such as updating sales boards, prospect sheets.
- Putting costs proposals together - so you must be good with numbers.
- Running availability checks.
- Responding to incoming calls from Agencies and Specialists.
- To develop strong working relationships with your clients
- Ensure after-sales service to all clients.
- Must have a basic understanding of maths to be able to put together cost proposals.
- Powerpoint - Must be competent to write and confident to deliver powerpoint presentations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- High energy levels - ‘sales hungry' - with an upbeat & positive outlook
- An interest in media, marketing & communications
- Big personality
- A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
- An engaging, yet professional manner
- Personable, relationship-builder
- Natural organisational & prioritisation skills
- Sales experience
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering note to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com or call nicola on 07766 918 444