6 days left
Designer, Central London - Up to £60k dependent on experience
Are you looking to work with huge clients on some exciting retail and brand experience campaigns? We’ve got an exciting opportunity with a leading agency who are specialists in retail and brand experience, working with some top retail clients.
This Designer role will be filled by someone with ambition, looking to progress in their career as soon as possible. Being a Designer means you’ll be responsible for the design of marketing collateral and materials to be used in retail brand experiences, and generally used across the stores for the retail brands you work with too.
Feel as though you’re the Designer we are looking for? You’ll need to be someone with great expertise in retail design and design for brand experiences / experiential events too. You’ll be joining a fun team who are brilliant at what they do, and you’ll also be managing creative from both teams in London and Birmingham.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Designer:
- Ensuring design is produced with creative brief in mind
- Ensuring creative is up to both agency and client standards
- Liaising with the Birmingham office
- Collaborating with various departments to produce and deliver the work
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously to ensure smooth delivery
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Designer:
- Great eye for detail
- Passion for what you do
- Strong retail and brand experience background
- Experience in a similar role
- Desire to progress in your career
Please quote JW923 when applying for this Designer role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly