Senior Project Manager
A super organised, project management whizz who is happy doing a spot of client facing.
You will be working on one of our key accounts - a respected, premium, high street retailer going through an exciting period of transformation.
Day to day management of multiple briefs across multiple stakeholders.
Interrogation of client briefs to ascertain objectives and ensure that the creative team have the information they need before progressing.
Allocate resource to the correct members of the team as required via resource meetings and software (in conjunction with the wider team).
Ensure all deadlines are met and any issues managed and flagged up both internally and externally.
Manage the allocated hours to ensure they are used effectively by managing resource to ensure maximum profitability and efficiency.
Responsible for all creative delivery being on brief and to brand guidelines. Providing that final sense check before work is sent to clients.
Working closely with the creative team to achieve all of the above.
Working into the Business Director on the account and ad hoc projects with an Account Director.
Very comfortable working with a financial and project management process, completing timely, accurate, reporting for the client and for internal reporting processes.
Developing client relationships (mostly on the phone but ad hoc face to face meetings also required), ensuring seamless delivery and fast turnaround adapts.
- Account management / project management experience at minimum Senior Project Manager level
- Experience of managing BTL, TTL or ATL assets, either agency or client side.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, capable of prioritising workload and managing high volumes of data simultaneously
- Previously managed POS / in-store environmental design and production
- Fully competent with time management programs
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and active problem solving skills
- Self-starting and proactive attitude
- Strong stakeholder relationship (internal and external) management skills
- Assured demeanour that inspires client confidence and reliance
- A strong, persuasive and believable communicator
- Down to earth and straight-talking but tactful and sensitive to those around them
- Team focused and a strong motivator
- A fast thinking decision maker that can provide sound, strategic, and commercial recommendations
- Results driven
- Innovative, enthusiastic positive thinker with strong analytical skills and high standards of delivery
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to recognise the client’s typical marketing cycle and therefore pre-empt traffic hotspots and manage the pace of the retained resource.
- Excellent grasp of grammar and spelling
- A good working understanding of retail language and terminology
- Either client-side or agency side retail marketing experience
- Knowledge / experience of working with retail clients either agency or client side