Fantastic new role for a fully integrated consumer marketing manager to join this world famous horticultural charity.
Marketing Manager - Up to £52,000 - London
A fabulous opportunity has opened up in one of the UK's best loved charities which is focused on attracting membership and visitors to their multiple attractions and events. Based in Central London, this is a highly commercial charity that delivers diverse multi channel marketing to attract a large scale and loyal following.
In the job of B2C Marketing Manager you will be responsible for
- developing effective and innovative consumer marketing and local PR plans across 5 gardens to increase visitor and income
- managing and developing 5 marketing managers
- leading the long term planning of the integrated marketing campaigns and supporting the day-to-day delivery
- working closely with stakeholders, agencies and partners
- the annual planning of gardens marketing budgets
As the successful B2C Marketing Manager you will have
- a track record of developing and implementing integrated B2C marketing campaigns for multiple products across the entire marketing mix
- experience of using audience insight to plan campaigns
- experience of campaign creative development and media planning
- excellent team management skills and experience
- previous experience of destination marketing would be advantageous
If you can tick the boxes above apply online NOW!
Marketing Manager - Up to £52,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.