Head of Visual Merchandising
Our client is a leading retail/lifestyle beauty brand currently looking for a Head of Visual Merchandising on a 12 month fixed term contract.
A key role leading the team that delivers the production and delivery of all the luxury Temporary, Semi-permanent & Permanent POS. A key focus on protecting and enhancing the image of their Luxury brands portfolio within all internal and external environments. Working at all times within their international brand guidelines to fully communicate brand equity and initiative propositions.
Working with all their key customers to deliver outstanding executions. The role is responsible for the line management of VM project managers, workflow, personal development and ensuring timely communication flow across the broader organisation.
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- Excellent creative vision by brand to develop stunning but practical visual permanent and temporary solutions for PM & VM across the portfolio; working with the global design identities and ensuing delivery on time and to budget.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships, both internally & externally and be a good team player.
- Strong collaboration & excellent communicator both verbal and written ability to communicate effectively both within the organisation but also with global contacts.
- Experience of managing a wide range of people including differing levels of performance and experience.
- Working understanding of POS creative development and print production.
- Strong knowledge of material specifications and technical drawing specs /development.
- Experience in artwork layouts and dimensions.
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure, and maintain clear communication flow with key stakeholders on project status.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude approach, to all stakeholders, changes, customer requirements & timescales.
- Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Beauty industry sector experience a bonus
- Understanding of end consumer shopper habits and integrate learning within POS evolution.
End-to-end design, planning & execution:
- Collaborate and influence global VM teams regarding style and content of global toolbox up to 12 months ahead of launch
- Work with global to ensure timely delivery of toolboxes to ensure on time and on budget instore executions
- Work with brand teams to deliver in-store executions that help deliver annual targets for temporary and promotional activities.
- Visual Merchandising Expert in material specification and recommendations.
- Team development, ensure that we continue to raise the bar in terms of output, work with all team individuals on a personalised work plan to ensure that they can continue to grow and develop
- Creating exceptional briefs to enable clear communication with Global and Fashion House Teams. Clearly communicating all business justifications with global teams for quick approval periods.
- Adhere to all global approval guidelines for all elements of launch material.
- Attention to Detail!!
- Artwork Management with external agencies.
- Work with internal (esp. Marketing, Trade marketing, Account Managers) and external partners (agencies) to execute plans flawlessly.
- Continually meeting changing business needs and driving the brand image through innovative and qualitative displays.
- Managing suppliers to optimize cost
- Budget management and accountability
- Ongoing field visits to ensure perfect implementation of VM guidelines, getting feedback and finding new ideas from competition
- Manage semi-permanent POS production end-to-end from brief to delivery
- Manage timely production of each item to ensure artwork handed over on time to meet delivery deadlines
Please send your latest CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.