7 days left
You'll be joining a team of 3 and reporting into the Head of Marketing and the Communications Strategist/Lead. The company are currently undergoing a lot of strategy and planning, and their long term goals require someone to implement and drive their communications strategy/team.
- Initiating and implementing the communications strategy. This will involve writing creative content and press releases across trade, national and local press.
- Building a strong and up to date press list within the market and maintain relationships within the press/journalists.
- Suggesting trend led ideas driven by research and data correlation on particular projects.
- Working closely with marketing team to implement and expand their strategy across multiple channels.
- General support to the wider team across a number of projects/events/photoshoots/client liaison.
- At least 1-2 years experience working either in-house or agency side within PR/Marketing
- Strong copywriting and press release writing skills. You'll need to be able to translate brand identity into creative content
- An understanding of general digital PR and Marketing terms i.e. SEO, Google AdWords, Google trends etc.
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for creativity
- Project management and graphic design skills are desirable, but not a necessity.
If you think this role sounds like you, or you'd like to hear more then please get in touch with your CV via Teegan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly