Business Development Manager
4 days left
The Business Development/ Account Manager is responsible for delivering campaigns for London based agencies and clients. The focus is to build new client partnerships and generate incremental revenue opportunities.
Maximise revenue and revenue growth opportunities;
- Growing and building a diverse portfolio of London based clients and agencies focused on creating relationships and new opportunities.
- Understand and excel in the JCDecaux full sales cycle from lead sourcing to final solution and managing the sales pipeline.
- Be at the forefront of the trends, innovations, mergers and acquisitions, new product development and emerging brands within your category. Understand and articulate the future vision of category to grow revenue.
- Manage tenders and the pitch process; ensuring every tender and pitch is unique and relevant to the client, are of consistently high quality; utilise existing experience, marketing and insight from within the business.
- Identifying clients’ business objectives and creating tailored proposals to deliver a sustainable campaign model for long term clients. All proposals will include relevant, insightful and engaging business solutions to influence the client’s media decisions.
- Act as an ambassador for business development across the digital and classic portfolio.
- Strong product knowledge to effectively sell and upsell based on client needs.
- Lead the relationship development of those clients where JCDecaux has no existing relationship.
- Identify and build relationships with category influencers and business partners by attending events, networking sessions and hosting meetings to raise JCDecaux’s profile externally.
- An experienced sales person that consistently exceeds KPI targets. Skilled in building new relationships and an ability to convert new business relationships into sales revenue.
- Ability to set and deliver a high standard for insight, proposals and campaigns delivered to the client.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge on both client business issues and objectives and JCDecaux’s diverse portfolio.
- Skilled at identifying potentials issues to ensure that time sensitive solutions and ideas are communicated to clients.
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking, a quick and flexible approach to deliver timely solutions to complex briefs.
- Ability to work and thrive in an autonomous environment; able to self-manage and drive performance in an ever changing and dynamic marketplace.
Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to drive value-add business conversations with clients.
- Strong questioning and listening skills with the ability to see the big picture and look at long term sustainable campaign plans.
- Effective networker and engaging presenter.
- Media experience is favourable but not required
What are we looking for?
- A track record in building new business and growing existing client spend.
- A background from a Media brand and proven track record of consistently exceeding individual targets in a sales role.
- A proven track record in sales, building new business and growing existing client spend within specified revenue categories.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly