Our client, a boutique Creative Communications Agency based in the stunning Kent area, are seeking a passionate Account Executive with a Creative Agency background to join their collaborative forward-thinking team. This is an exciting time to join the Company as they are going through a substantial period of growth, they heavily invest in their team and give you every opportunity to develop your career and impact on the future of the company. You will wear many hats in this role, no day will ever be the same but your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
You will begin your role supporting and learning from the Accounts team with the day-day delivery of work, growth, retention and profitability of accounts. As your role develops you will take ownership of clients and projects, and be responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships, as well as having the opportunity to bring in new business and attend regular social/networking events if this is something you enjoy.
If you want to work for an agency that’s going places and rewarding your successes, then look no further. This a company who really invest in their people, and offer regular training and development programmes/workshops at every level of the business, the progression opportunities are limitless and you really will get out what you put in, many of the team have seen multiple promotions each year as the Company grows from strength to strength!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the Account Management team with day-day delivery of work.
- Undertake a key role in the end-to-end management and successful completion of key projects within accounts.
- Develop accounts, carry out in-depth research and introduce new services that support client needs.
- Present and Articulate your strategies and solutions to global clients.
- Help to develop solid briefs on behalf of your client, hold regular calls and meetings to provide progress updates.
- Set budgets, monitor costs and profitability, ensure timely invoicing and payment of fees.
- Demonstrating in-depth understanding of client context, competitors, and industry.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1-3 years’ experience as an Account Executive within a creative/design agency.
- Ideally some knowledge of the healthcare and wellness sector (not essential).
- Project Management skills.
- Experience working within in a team driving projects from initial briefing to delivery of final product.
- Proven experience of building successful client relationships and rapidly earning client trust.
- Current knowledge of trends in integrated marketing including digital.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Good MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are a go-getter and looking to work somewhere where your hard work will be truly rewarded, then please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!