Communications Planning Manager, Elite Media Agency
4 days left
This agency is a boutique, market leading media agency who have two firm beliefs; a challenger mentality and taking pride in working as genuine partners with their clients. They believe that in an ever-changing media landscape it is important to have a clear minded focus of making brands more meaningful to their consumers.
They strive to work with major brands, but also scale ups which have the desire to change, disrupt and grow to create their own category - making their own unique mark on the industry! Their offices are based in a great location in London's city centre with one of the coolest looking work-buildings I have personally ever seen.
The clients you will be working across are consumer facing and work in crowded markets where they need to stand out, they have entrusted they agency to innovate and help drive the brands through these. This agency is an independent branch of one of the well-known elite media agencies in the industry; who decided to create a specialist division with strategy and planning at the heart of everything they do.
What the role will consist of:
- Managing key clients, projects and delivering first class service through delivering quality, innovative media solutions.
- Creating industry leading communication (media) plans in order to meet client business targets
- Evaluate campaign performance and continually optimise client's communications plans
- Take ownership and oversee Account Executive(s) to deliver tasks with total accuracy
- Keeping up to date with cultural/social trends
- Working collaboratively with specialist activation teams
What is required from you:
- An established digital performance (PPC & Paid Social) background with emphasis on cross media planning, both online and offline (Radio, OOH & Print)
- Excellent organisation ability and the capability to manage several teams
- The ability to quickly manipulate data and pull out clear insights for campaign management and optimisation
- A collaborative self-starter who can take on challenges with enthusiasm
- Able to foster relationships with internal clients planning teams and directly with clients
Apply for Communications Planning Manager, Elite Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly