Our client a busy marketing agency are looking to recruit a middleweight designer to bolster their creative team.
This agency work with global technology brands and create exciting award- winning campaigns that deliver effective results. They create a range of assets from digital advertising, animation, web design, video content, experiential design and interactive data visualisation through to print. All work is well concepted and thought through with a high level of attention to detail and design craft.
As a pivotal member of the design team you will work with clients and other team members to produce assets from idea generation stage right the way through to final delivery. You will produce attractive and effective user interface designs and work closely with the wider creative team throughout the creative process, contributing to meetings and sharing thoughts and ideas.
What we are looking for:
- At-least four years experience working in a creative agency.
- Experience of leading fast paced digital projects and collaborating with developers.
- The ability to produce high quality work with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite [Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere]
- A high level of creativity, excellent skills in visual ideation.
- A great understanding and sense of typography.
- Experience in designing for print [desirable].
If this sounds interesting please send through a full portfolio and up to date cv, we are looking forward to hearing from you.