5 days left
Our client, a highly ambitious Digital Marketing Agency based in South West London working with some of the world's BEST tech Companies, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Resource Manager with digital agency experience to help support their rapidly growing team. You will work closely with the Operations Director and Project Management team, trafficking work through the agency while helping keep projects within budget and running to time- all whilst building an exceptional pool of freelancers!
Your role will be extremely varied, no day will ever be the same but your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded. This is an excellent opportunity for a vibrant and driven individual to have a hands-on role from day one and be somewhere you can really make an impact- you will get out what you put in here!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Project Managers, trafficking work through the agency while helping keep projects within budget and running to time.
- Help develop the network of freelancers while keeping an eye on freelance costs.
- Ensure creative teams have work/ know project and task allocations.
- Run daily team stand ups.
- Be a super user of the resource/ project delivery platform 'Mavenlink', leading onboarding of new starters.
- Ensure timesheets are up to date and, where needed, provide data and narrative reports, highlighting patterns which may influence project costings and improvements in project delivery.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2 year's minimum digital agency experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of the creative process, particularly copywriting, design and web development.
- Excellent Excel and/ or Google Sheets skills.
- Ideally used a traffic management/ project delivery platform before. If you know Mavenlink, that's a bonus!
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail but also able to see the bigger picture.
- You'll live for problem solving and be a born diplomat well versed in having to work fluidly and flexibly.
- A proactive personality is a must!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!